Mara had her first
official slumber party this past weekend. I decided to do a
Rockstar party since Mara is an aspiring
Rockstar ya know...
lol! It was a little crazy as expected, but it was a lot of fun too. My mom and I just sat back and laughed until our stomachs hurt.
Miss Mara on the front of Rockstarr Inc. Magazine

I made buckets with the girls
Rockstar attire in them. Guitars, glitter microphones, boas, crowns, huge
diamond rings, and star shaped sunglasses. Everything a true
Rockstar needs!

We had a total of 10 girls.

I had a few of the kids ask what "intermission" meant, but I thought it turned out to be a cute idea for the snack table.

The yummy guitar cookie cake.

Let the show begin.

I made her a
Rockstar tank top w/ rhinestones and a no sew tutu. I think she felt pretty.

I had
Maelee and Presley as the girls security. In other words they helped me keep them in order.

Raven was Mara's #1 fan and had a VIP backstage pass...
lol!

Too cute!

Mara singing on her new microphone and stand that Jason and I gave her as a birthday present.

Cayman Rocked out too!
love, love, love the b-day party theme! you are such a good mommy, angela! xoxoxox-m:)
ReplyDeleteAww...thanks Misty. Too sweet!
ReplyDelete