May 25, 2009

Our Anniversary

Happy 10th Wedding Anniversary to my husband Jason. God only knew the journey we were preparing for 10 years ago when we said I DO. We married as kids and finished growing up together. I could say I loved Jason then, but it's not until later did I realize exactly what love meant. Love is not a feeling rather away of living. I believe God choose me as Jason's wife for a reason, he gave this man to me and continued to show me how to be patient and to love him even when I felt he did not deserve my love. Jason is a good man and a good father. So as we embark on another 10 yrs of marriage I will continue to follow the lord and be patient while he shows me his plan for our marriage. I love Jason.



Our Wedding day





Ten years later

4 comments:

  1. That made me cry. That's true love....CHOOSING to love....not always BECAUSE of who we are, but sometimes IN SPITE of who we are. Unconditional love.....the kind God has for us. Thank goodness, He's not finished with any of us yet! Makes me want to be more deserving though of His love, Bruce's love and my family's love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruce said he wants me to be more deserving of his love too!!! He's so funny.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela....WOW. That's all I have to say about your sweet anniversary post. Well, that, AND that I love you and am so glad you're a part of my family.
    xoxoxoxoxo-misty:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a sweetheart!!! We love you & Jason so much & pray for you lots.

    ReplyDelete