May 6, 2010

Getting to know you...

I don't...
- drink anything carbonated
- know how to whistle
- watch tv much
- want to be perfect...because nobody is
- cook very often...thankfully my husband likes to
- go to the doctor...I can't even remember the last time I was sick
- watch sports
- love animals...they're just not for me
- like talking on the phone
I do...
- enjoy my children very much
- clean religiously
- feel blessed to share an office with my best friend of 17 years
- lock doors immediately after closing them...cars included
- love God
- put up walls...unintentionally of course
- carry baby wipes at ALL times
- plan to go back to school very soon
- have a weakness for Dove Dark Chocolate

1 comment:

  1. I DO...want you to know that we think that you are soooo special & we're glad that you are part of our FAM!!! We Love You & Yours, Patti & Martin

    ReplyDelete