Wow, do I have a handy man after all???? Probably not, except when I annoy Jason into making something for me. I have been wanting a headboard for awhile now. The headboard that matches my furniture was around $400, not too bad, but really there wasn't anything too special about it. So...I thought making a headboard would save me about $350 and I would love it a lot more. Here is what Jason made,it matches my furniture perfectly and I love, love, love it because Jason made it...haha! How rewarding it was for him, now maybe he will be inspired to do more.
It's GORGEOUS!!!! I want it...I love it! Good job Jason! Angela, what's your next project???? Now that you know he's good at it...get him on something else you want done! Ha! xoxoxoxoxo
WOW! He did a great job! How special that he made it for you. Keep on him, that man has hidden talents. Love to all of you, P & M
ReplyDeleteIt's GORGEOUS!!!! I want it...I love it! Good job Jason! Angela, what's your next project???? Now that you know he's good at it...get him on something else you want done! Ha! xoxoxoxoxo
ReplyDelete