Aug 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason

Happy 3rd...oh wait 33rd birthday Jason...ha ha j/k. Today we celebrated Jason's birthday by hanging around the house. Just like every other Sunday pretty much. I made chicken alfredo...Jason's favorite meal that I cook. Also Cayman made him a cake. All by herself let me add. I didn't help her one single time. Our Mara is too Junior High now to help me in the kitchen but...she did participate in singing him Happy Birthday!





4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jason! We love you & your 3 PRECIOUS girls. You are truly BLESSED by God. Ya'll are always in our prayers, M & P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog design!!! So cute!!! Ypur hubby shares the same birthday as Abby Grace. What a small world!!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you....Love you! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog Amanda. Too cool they have the same Birthday...He's 33 and she's 3 easy to remember! My mom and I are always looking forward to your blog posts. You and your family are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete