Sep 12, 2009

Congrats Cayman

Today Cayman participated in the Pasadena Rodeo Pageant. She decided one night about a month ago she wanted to do a pageant. She and Mara did pageants when they were babies, but once they were past the whole cute baby stage we stopped doing them. I'm not a big fan of little girls not feeling pretty if they don't win. Anyway, Cayman begged me so I thought I would let her try it. She did so good and looked so pretty. She won 2nd runner up. Which is very good for a little girl who basically has no pageant experience. She was competing with 12 yr olds who had lots of experience. Good job Cayman, you showed courage and beauty up on stage. We love you.







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful inside & out! What could be better?
    CONGRATULATIONS CAYMAN! We Love You. P & M

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked beautiful Caymi!!! I have to say the best part for me was watching you and your Daddy walk away. Jason was walkin all prissy like he was trying to show you how to do it!!! Me and Meemaw just cracked up!
    I love when all of you kids step out of your comfort zones and just go for it! I didn't do that enough growing up. We're all so proud of you and we love you!

    ReplyDelete