I just have to say...2009 was a great year.
I paid off all my debit,
We had our 10th wedding anniversary,
I turned 30 yrs old,
and We bought our first house.
This year starts a new decade for the world and a new decade in my 30's. I can't wait to look back 10 years from now and see what all we have accomplished in life.
This new year started out right. At 12am Jan.1 I was sitting on the couch watching a movie with my daddy. Awww...it will forever be one of my fondest memories. I hadn't see him in 1 year. Sad I know. I really can't even believe it. That is the longest I have ever gone without seeing him. Somehow we missed each other every time he was in town. I love my dad. He is a good man.
2010 I've set a few new goals for myself and my family. No resolutions, they're pointless to me, just new goals to accomplish.
1. Cooking healthier....so far so good.
2. Patience...with Jason, the girls, at work.....and our new puppy...lol.
3. More me time....hair appointments, manicures, reading...it's good for a womens soul.
4. Phone calls....picking up the phone more often and calling family and friends.
5. Become more of who I want to be as a person.
Each year brings unexpected events and tragedies...But we must persevere and move forward.
From heartache to celebrations...that's what it's all about...
Finding our way through each and every day...
Pushing ourselves and others to DO and BE the best we can.
No comments:
Post a Comment