Jun 4, 2010

Thriller

The principle at Cayman's school gave them a reading challenge and if the students won the challenge, then she would dress up as Michael Jackson and do the Thriller dance...lol. She choose 15 students to do the dance with her, and Cayman was one of those students chosen. It was hilarious to watch. Her principle is so much fun...she is someone who is meant to do what she does. The picture of them on stage turned out terrible because it was so dark in the gym, but I'm posting them anyway.


Cayman and Jessie (a friend from softball)



The Zombie



Mrs. Box (the principle) and Cayman







horrible pic, but Mrs. Box with the werewolf mask on



Cayman in the white dress







3 comments:

  1. Oh MAN! I was at Mason's end of school party and missed this! I heard all about it when I got back to my office...everyone said the kids and Mrs. Box did SO good. Wish I could've seen it! Go Caymie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.....me too Misty! I bet Caymi had a blast....I remember them practicing that song when they first became aware of Thriller a year or so ago after Michael Jackson died.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela! and thank you for your comment! Mara is a name I don't hear in Italy so often as well. In all my life I've known just one girl named as me! Your sweet Mara is so beautiful!!!
    Have a great week end!

    ReplyDelete