8 Things...
I'm going stir crazy here at work....Thanks Michelle....another way to pass the time. This is always fun!
8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Leaving work in 30 mins
2. Buying a new home
3. Seeing my new desk when I get home today
4. Dinner with my hubby tonight (and seeing what he bought me :))
5. School letting out for summer
6. Cayman's softball tournament this weekend
7. Mara's dance recital in June
8. Seeing my daddy again soon
8 things I did yesterday
1. Took the girls to school
2. Got a cup of coffee
3. Worked
4. Took Mara to dance
5. Folded to baskets of laundry
6. Went to Cayman's softball game
7. Ate dinner with my family
8. Sat on Mara's bed and talked with her for awhile :)
8 things I wish I could do
1. Save money better
2. Be in the best physical shape of my life
3. Go to Italy
4. Meet George Strait
5. Take Mara to New York
6. See my loved one's that have passed away one more time
7. Live by the ocean
8. Own my own business doing something I love
8 shows I watch
Don't watch T.V. (sadly...no time)
So I added my own 8 things:
8 things I love
1. Taking pictures
2. Collecting vintage stuff
3. Being inspired
4. The Internet
5. Aqua blue
6. Chocolate
7. Babies
8. Sitting outside on pretty mornings
My dream would be....sitting outside one pretty morning, on my porch of vintage stuff, downloading pictures on to the Internet, while being inspired by the aqua blue sky, watching a sweet baby and eating a chocolate cupcake.....hahaha! Gosh I must be bored in this office. Ok now I'm shutting down and heading home.
You did it! Great list; thanks for sharing! Waiting to know what jason got...
ReplyDelete