I hope everyone had a good weekend. Despite the rain, we had a great relaxing weekend. Lots of lounging and movie watching.
Friday night Jason and my dinner plans had to be cancelled due to the horrible weather. However we did order in and had a nice dinner at home with the family. So....my big surprise from Jason was my new wedding band. Jason and I have been married so long that back when we got married, "GOLD" was cool. So my original wedding set was gold. Last year we got my new "White Gold" antique style engagement ring...that I absolutely love and now Jason bought me the anniversary wedding band to complete the set. It is so pretty. I have it turned in for sizing, but as soon as it fits. I will post a picture of the set. Isn't he sweet. I'm not really sure why he gave it to me this weekend. Our 10 yr wedding anniversary is next month...that would have been a perfect gift. However, being a man...nothing they do really makes much sense. He's now in charge of planning our Anniversary celebration. He said he wanted to do it, so I can't wait to see what he plans...I'll be sure to let you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment