My thoughts tonight while I can't sleep...
Can I have a magic wand and freeze time? This evening while all 3 of us girls were crowded around the sink brushing our teeth I thought...one day this will all end. One day they will be brushing their teeth in their own home not needing mommy anymore. Time is going by too fast. They're both half grown already. The days of fluffy dresses and bows are over. What's next? I feel the better parent you are, the better people your children will be. So I can only hope through all my bad decisions and struggles I continue to have, I give my children a childhood to cherish. I love my children, they truly are my best friends. I pray they see how great they are when they are faced with the world. Sometimes when days are too long and I feel too tired to listen to one of their long stories...I remember I am blessed and thank God they have me to talk to.
I love you! You are such a GOOD MOM & your girls are blessed to have you. And you are definitely right about how quickly time passes & they grow up. I'm glad you recognize it & are cherishing all the "moments". We're Blessed to have you in Our Fam!!! Patti & Martin
ReplyDeleteWell said. Time fly's for me too, and I've only been in this family for a year! It's weird that I met Kade when he was 9 and now he's 11! They all grow up so quickly; and beautifully. Thanks for the encouragement on the mod podge! I always feel like I suck and Edwin laughed at me while I was making the Easter sign! He's a guy; what does he know! ha
ReplyDeleteYeah Jason doesn't get it either. Making things is my hobby! It's helps me relax. Keep on Mod Podging!
ReplyDelete