Apr 17, 2009

A rare moment in time....

I have to share this with someone...or everyone I suppose. Mikael is out of the office today and I'm sitting here alone in my office thinking today is the day I could possibly die of boredom. I have work to do, but just can't bring myself to do anymore today...lol!

Then I received a phone call from Jason. First let me tell you he's such a lovely Jason today, you know the one who loves everyone and will give you the shirt off his back Jason...the same Jason I married almost 10 years ago. Anyway, he called and with the sweetest voice he said, "I bought you something today"...I replied, "huh"? He then said, "it's a surprise, and you're going to love it". What on earth happened to Jason I began to wonder?

So I sit here in my office, alone, going stir crazy wondering what it is that he bought me. I've called Mara a few times and she won't tell me a thing...all she will say is it's really pretty.
He also said he was taking me to dinner tonight. So as I sit here I wonder does he think our Anniversary is April 21st instead of May 21st??? hummm...anyway, stay tuned and I'll let you know what happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment